Search underway for a CNC Programmer to join our client, is a company committed to delivering high-quality precision products. The CNC Programmer will play a crucial role in our clients manufacturing process by translating engineering designs into efficient and accurate CNC machine programs. This position involves working closely with production teams to ensure the seamless operation of CNC machinery and the production of precision components. This is a first shift position working 6:00 am-2:30 pm Monday-Friday. Salary: $27.00-$37.00 per hour
- Develop and optimize CNC programs using CAM software based on engineering blueprints and specifications.
- Program and set up CNC machines to produce parts according to quality and production standards.
Tooling and Setup:
- Select appropriate cutting tools and optimize machining parameters for efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with the tooling department to ensure availability and proper setup of tools for production runs.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of CNC programs to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Work closely with quality control teams to address any discrepancies and make necessary adjustments.
- Continuously evaluate and enhance machining processes to improve efficiency, reduce cycle times, and minimize waste.
- Provide recommendations for tooling and equipment upgrades to enhance overall production capabilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of CNC programs, setup sheets, and tooling specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to incorporate design changes and updates into CNC programs.
- Minimum of [X years] of experience as a CNC Programmer in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in CNC programming languages and CAM software (e.g., G-code, Mastercam, SolidWorks).
- Strong understanding of machining processes, tooling, and materials.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional technical certifications or coursework in CNC programming is a plus.