Field Sales Engineer
Davalyn has been retained to fill a Sales position in Chicago with a prestigious international company that markets leading edge products that are revolutionizing productivity in the machine tool industry.
Our client is looking for the following credentials and experience:
- 5 to 10 years of cutting tool sales experience.
- A CNC operator or programmer with the qualities and desire to grow into a sales position would be strongly considered.
- Strong understanding of feeds, speeds and geometries
- Product experience with carbide cutting tools, end mills, drills, taps, and tool holders.
- The candidate will be based in the Greater Chicago market.
- This is a full time not a contract position.
The salesperson will have substantial corporate visibility and recognition.
The salesperson will report to a sales manager who is a solid mentor and coach. Growth opportunities like this do not occur often.
Our client offers base compensation of $80,000 to $85,000 plus an aggressive commission opportunity.
Total earnings potential in year one is estimated to be between $90,000 and $110,000.
Our clients offer all benefits and expenses paid.