FANUC Expands in North, South America
Modern Machine Shop, Edited by Jedd Cole
FANUC America Corp. will open four new facilities, relocate three facilities to larger offices and add three new regional training centers in 2016. The expansion will enable the company to better serve its growing customer base, it says.
FANUC’s facility enhancements include:
- New manufacturing and distribution center in Pontiac, Michigan
- New sales and service facilities in Seattle, Washington; Monterrey, Mexico; and Manaus, Brazil
- Relocated customer service offices from Dallas to Houston, Texas; and from Mexico City to Querétaro, Mexico.
- Merged sales and service offices in Sao Paulo, Brazil to a larger facility.
- Enhanced training centers at FANUC’s offices in San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; and Charlotte, North Carolina.
The company expects to complete its capacity expansions in North and South America by July, 2016.
Check out our latest video
Exploring our target industries
At Davalyn, our tenured team of niche-focused talent acquisition experts takes on the hiring challenges of a diverse and growing set of industries. Make our perspectives your most powerful recruitment and retention resource.