800.797.5228 ext 109
Steven DiTizii, CSAM*, Vice President of Consumer Group, will be celebrating 18 years of recruiting excellence with Davalyn Corporation.
Steve DiTizii is an expert in the consumer packaged goods industries. This includes food and beverage, household cleaning products, HBA and OTC drugs. He also specializes in the consumer electronics, mobile and internet industries.
Asked why he wants to be a recruiter, Steve is quick to say that he likes to “meet new people and help candidates advance their careers and build successful teams.” He feels an incredible need to help clients grow their businesses and grow stronger brands. By getting totally involved in the recruiting process, Steve manages to immerse himself in his clients’ business plans.
Companies today are confident and pleased with the candidates Steve has placed for them in positions in both sales and marketing. While he “really thrives on solving problems, his expertise comes from fulfilling the clients’ needs.” He is proud of his industry, as well as ready to open up new doors to the consumer electronics industry – a business he launched in January 2004.
A family man and frequent golf player, Steve holds a Bachelors Degree from Kean University. In addition to remodeling his home, he finds time to attend the FMA and fancy food shows each year.
Steve leads Davalyn’s Consumer Practice Team (traditional Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, CE, Wireless, Smart Home / Smart TV / Connected Home, Internet and Media). Davalyn’s specialty areas are brand/product marketing, business development, market research/consumer insights, digital/interactive/social marketing, and corporate strategy. Our clients are some of the most respected and well-known brands in the world.
Most recent positions placed:
- Vice President Product Management
- Director of Marketing
- Head of Product Marketing – Digital Services
- Director Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing Manager
- Director User Acquisition Marketing
- Brand manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
- Director Content & User Experience
- Director Corporate Strategy
- Marketing Research Director
- Director of Consumer Insights/Marketing Research
* Certified Senior Account Manager (CSAM) Program highlights recruiters’ achievements. Recruiters who hold the CSAM certification are recognized leaders who rank consistently at the top of their profession. CSAMs are committed to delivering excellence and pursuing continuous professional development, and they are accustomed to delivering only the highest quality of customer service.