National Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a National Sales Manager position in the cutting tool industry in the Western United States.
This is a full-time opportunity and can be a remote assignment position for a candidate with substantial sales management and technical experience in the cutting tool industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designs and implements effective sales strategies for the firm
- Generates sales reports and forecasts
- Monitors sales performance
- Analyzes market trends and behaviors
- Leads sales teams in Western United States
- Maintains healthy working relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales management positions
- Proficient in MS Office and other sales management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking abilities
The candidate is required to reside near a major airport and be willing to travel at least 40% overnight.
A very competitive base compensation is offered in addition to an aggressive incentive structure
Our clients offers all benefits and expenses paid.