Sales Applications Engineer
Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a senior level Sales Applications Engineer position.
Our client is an internationally known manufacturer of cutting tools used in milling, turning and drilling applications.
The qualified Sales Application Engineer candidate must have the following experience:
- Sales or applications experience with carbide cutting tools sold to aerospace, industrial or military clients
- Sales or applications experience with high-speed steel drills and solid carbide end mills
- Sales or applications experience with all insert and round tools is highly desired
- Documented ability to apply cutting tools in milling and turning applications
- Must have called on CNC machine shops in an application or selling capacity
- Strong machining background – experience with chipmaking, machine tooling or cutting tools (CNC Machine Tools, Metalworking, Diamond or High-Speed Steel Cutting Tools, Indexible Carbide Tooling, Solid Carbide, Threading, Grooving, Turning, Lathes, Milling, Drilling, Reaming, High Speed End Mills, Drills, taps, tool holders, etc.)
- Understand and be able to communicate tooling geometry
- Ability to explain machine tooling feeds and speeds of cut
This is a full-time career position.
Base compensation will be in the $80,000 to $85,000 range plus commission, company car and full benefits.