Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill two Project Manager assignments in North Carolina.
Our client is a major supplier of Lithium-Ion battery technology and products marketed to the electric vehicle industry.
We are hiring senior managers with the following skills, education, and experience:
- Facilities or equipment experience in lithium-ion battery manufacturing
- Experience or education in engineering in a related product category
- PMP project management professional accreditation is preferred
- Willingness to travel 25-50% overnight
Candidates with the following titles and responsibilities will receive the highest consideration:
- Project Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Plant Manager and Plant Supervisor
- Product management
- Facilities engineering
Our client offers compensation in the $100,000 to $170,000 range based on experience and credentials.
These positions are bonus eligible.
These are full time career positions.
Full corporate benefits are included.
The positions are expected to be filled and operational in early September 2023.