Davalyn corporation has been retained to fill a Manager of Engineering and Customer Service Support role in Ohio.
Our client is an industry leader in the machine tool and cutting industry with leading-edge products well positioned in the chip making market.
The qualified candidate will have at least ten years’ experience in a customer support/customer service/inside sales or an engineering role with solid experience moving into a managerial responsibility.
Our client has experienced consistent high growth in recent years and wants to fill this next generation high visibility role.
- A technical degree in mechanical engineering or metallurgy
- Work experience in an engineering or inside sales support capacity (Customer Service Manager, Inside Sales Manager, Customer Support Manager, Applications Engineering Manager, Service Manager, etc.)
- Customer facing experience
- A can-do personality
- Exhibited and documented success in a metal cutting environment (CNC Machine Tools, Metalworking, Diamond or High-Speed Steel Cutting Tools, Indexible Carbide Tooling, Solid Carbide, Threading, Grooving, Turning, Lathes, Milling, Drilling, Reaming, High Speed End Mills, Drills, taps, tool holders, etc.)
- A history of developing a proactive team environment with superior sales results and consistent positive client satisfaction
The position reports to a Vice President
This is not a remote work opportunity.
This is a full-time assignment.
This is a career position with substantial corporate visibility and recognition for achievement.
Our client offers a base salary in the $125,000 to $150000 range plus bonus.