Search under way for a Tooling Sales Representative to join our client, one of the most successful international tooling companies.
- Strong machining background – experience with chipmaking, machine tooling or cutting tools (CNC Machine Tools, Metalworking, Diamond or High Speed Steel Cutting Tools, Indexible Carbide Tooling, Solid Carbide, Threading, Grooving, Turning, Lathes, Milling, Drilling, Reaming, High Speed End Mills, Drills, etc.)
- Experience explaining tooling speeds/feeds, geometries, and applications
- Part processing / programming experience
- Equally experienced with milling and turning applications
- Documents sales successes in the designated territory
- Experience with direct sales and sales through distribution
- General Manufacturing Engineer skills
- Inventory control / management a plus
- Good oral / written communication / outgoing
- Territory planning / electronic calendar / scheduling
- Office 365 knowledge a plus
This is a full-time career position. Our client offers a base salary, plus commission, company paid vehicle and all expenses.