We are seeking a CNC Machinist to join our client, an internationally recognized supplier to the metalworking industry.
CNC Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate machine tools/metal fabrication equipment to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
CNC Operator Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of CNC Punch Presses , Press Brakes, Lasers, Sheet Metal Fabrication, CNC Machine Tools, Diamond or High Speed Steel Cutting Tools, Indexible Carbide Tooling, Solid Carbide, Threading, Grooving, Turning, Lathes, Milling, Drilling, Reaming, High Speed End Mills, Drills, etc.
- CNC technical knowledge
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail