Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a Plant Manager position in the steel industry. Our client is a nationally recognized participant in the steel processing industry. This is a high growth opportunity to join a company that is forecasting double digit in the next few years.
The company requires the following in a qualified candidate:
- Manages policy deployment in the areas of operational techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures
- Provides leadership for employee relations and labor relations through effective and respectful communications, coaching, training and development and business partnering
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships
- Manages material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand
- Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery
- Determines operations head count needs and ensures compliance with company policies
- Ensures compliance with company needs for capital investments and improvement projects
Our client offers a base compensation in the $100,000-$117,000 range. A fifteen per cent bonus is offered in addition to full corporate benefits.