Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a Vice President of Manufacturing to lead our client’s ion exchange manufacturing team.
This person will oversee design, scale up, and operations of process equipment for production of advanced materials.
This assignment will involve managing production of a pilot manufacturing site with a plan for near term scale up to multiple locations.
This is a technical role responsible for solving materials, chemical, and mechanical engineering challenges.
- Degree in mechanical, materials, or chemical engineering
- 10+ years in materials manufacturing including equipment design, scale up, and operations
- Experience with industrial materials for batteries, catalysts or ceramics
- Experience with lithium technology is highly desirable
- Operations experience with hazardous materials and EHS programs
- Knowledge of powder handling
- Motivated to collaborate within a fast-paced startup team
- A professional engineers license is highly desired
- Environmental Health and Safety experience is required
- Experience with nano coatings, nano layers and advanced matrix catalysts
This is a high growth senior manage opportunity that will encompass tactical and strategic goals.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation package and equity participation.