Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill an Application Engineer position.
Our client is an internationally recognized manufacturer in the machine tool industry.
This is a confidential project.
The qualified candidate must have substantial technical application experience in the workholding devices used in the machine tool industry.
This is a national assignment.
This is a full-time position.
The position has the following requirements:
- Willingness to travel at least thirty percent overnight
- A thorough knowledge of distribution in the United States and internationally
- Academic training at the university or technical school level
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Experience with hydraulic or pneumatic systems
- Work experience with robots or automation in a metalworking environment is strongly desired
- Applications, service and engineering experience within the workholder/workholding industry
- Documented Accomplishments and results are mandatory
The position has a base salary range of $80,000 to $100,000.
This a bonus eligible position.
Full benefits are paid by the corporation.
Full relocation expenses will be provided.