The Grinder Machine Operator will select specific tools and equipment to finish products according to design specifications. As a grinder, your duties include the inspection of items coming off an assembly line, the removal of defective pieces, and the use of grinding machinery and CNC mill equipment to smooth or polish the surface of the products. Your responsibilities include setting up and operating tools and machinery, examining materials to identify defects, and selecting the appropriate tool or machine to correct defects and create a finished product that meets quality assurance standards.
- Experience in tool grinding
- Experience with carbide cutting tool production and inspection
- Have worked with tool makers microscope
- Experience using and programing of Helichek or Zoller inspection equipment
- Experience in the set up and programming of Anca, Rollomatic, or Walter tool grinders
- Experience with set up, programing and maintenance of Rollomatic Nano 6 and 620,or 628/629 machines
Our client offers a 401K plan, health plan HSA, sick days, paid vacation and bonus pay at the end of successful years.
Our client will assist in relocation expenses for highly qualified candidates.
Hourly base compensation will be commensurate with experience.