Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a senior level sales applications position in the greater St Louis Missouri market. Our client is an internationally recognized manufacturer of tooling for the CNC machine industry.
The qualified candidate must have the following experience:
- Sales or applications experience with carbide cutting tools specifically inserts, solid carbide and PCD
- Sales or applications experience with high speed steel drills
- Documented ability to apply cutting tools in milling and turning applications
- Must have worked in a CNC machine shop
- Understand and be able to communicate tooling geometry
- Ability to explain machine feeds and speeds of cut
The position offers a base salary range of $75,000 to $110,000 plus commission structure with all expenses paid and company benefits.
Only applicants with the following qualifications will be considered:
Experience working as a sales representative or as an applications engineer specializing in industrial equipment such as CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, Indexible Carbide Tooling, Solid Carbide, Threading, Grooving, Turning, Lathes, Milling, Drilling, Reaming, End Mills, Drills, etc.