Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a Vice President -Sales and Marketing position in the greater New York City market.
Our client an internationally recognized marketer of precision machine tools used in milling and turning applications. They serve the aerospace, automotive and general industrial markets.
This position reports to the company President and has complete responsibility for the company’s sales and marketing strategies in the United States.
Position requirements are as follows:
- The qualified candidate must have at fifteen years of sales and marketing experience with a major manufacturer of key dealer in the machine tool industry
- At least five years of management experience in a sales or marketing capacity
- Experience with pricing policy and market planning is required
- Must have experience working within a corporation interfacing with worldwide Partners developing international marketing strategies
- The qualified candidate will have documented results developing marketing plans a detailed sales forecast
Our clients offer a highly competitive base salary in the $150,000 to $180,000 range based upon qualifications. In addition, a company vehicle, commission incentive and full corporate benefits are including.
Please respond in confidence with a current copy of your resume.