Regional Sales Manager – greater Richmond VA area
Our client is the nation’s largest distributor of aftermarket collision repair parts. We operate dozens of facilities across multiple states providing our independent and national multi-store collision repair business customers with timely delivery of the full range of collision repair products they need to serve their customers.
They have embarked on a strategic mission to expand from its current east coast-based regional markets to become a leading nationwide distributor of aftermarket collision repair products. We seek ambitious, analytically minded candidates to join then on their journey.
Responsible for managing regional sales force. Working with sales reps, outside sales representatives and operation managers to grow regional sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage sales personnel and assist with customer service and product issues
- Make sales presentations and build a vision to grow regional sales
- Actively search and recruit new target customers, develop accounts, increase customer count
- Help coordinate sales campaigns
- Assist in the training and development of sales reps
- Implement Company marketing and sales plans and monitor results
- Assist in the development of promotional materials to enhance product sales
- Maintain relationships with purchasing and category management
- Be familiar with company product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers
- Help manage the reduction of returns and credits
Directly supervises employees in the Sales Department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Please send your resume for consideration.