Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a National Sales Managers position in Midwestern United States.
Our client is an internationally recognized manufacturer in the machine tool industry.
This is a confidential project.
The qualified candidate must have substantial sales, applications and marketing experience in the sales of workholding devices used in the machine tool industry.
The successful candidate will have total responsibility for a rapidly growing business unit with considerable upside market potential.
This is a full-time position.
The position has the following requirements;
- Marketing and new product launch experience
- A thorough knowledge of distribution in North American and international markets
- Academic credentials in either business, engineering or marketing
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Willingness to travel thirty per cent overnight
- The candidate must have experience writing a business plan with strategic and tactical objectives.
- Willingness to travel at least thirty percent overnight
- Documented accomplishments and results are mandatory
The position has a base salary range of $100,000 to $140,000.
This a bonus eligible position.
Full benefits are paid by the corporation.
Full relocation expenses will be provided.
Please respond in confidence with a copy of your most current resume.