Finance and Strategy Analyst
Our client is the nation’s second largest distributor of aftermarket collision repair parts. We operate multiple facilities across 14 states providing our independent and national multi-store collision repair business customers with timely delivery of the full range of collision repair products they need to serve their customers.
As an analyst in Finance & Strategy, you will have a unique opportunity to sit between operations, sales, category management and finance. You will, among other responsibilities, work closely with our headquarters and field operations to help create company forecasts, evaluate growth strategies and develop operating models and metrics.
- Assist in development and management of revenue and financial models across multiple stores and regions
- Work with our operational, sales, category management and finance teams to scale our forecasting processes for both our mature and new markets
- Leverage your technical and business abilities to deliver insight into improving our revenue, expense and operations forecasts
- Work with our management team to help forecast and monitor performance as we expand into new markets
- Develop high-level visibility and insight to our business by participating in strategic executive planning and operating meetings
- Help monitor, distribute and communicate core performance metrics to the entire company
- Be point of contact for key strategic and analytic requests as it relates to financial and operating forecasts
- Coursework in accounting, finance, economics and business together with their experience in relevant internships
- Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other analytical tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, stellar work ethic, and a passion for solving complex business and operational problem
We’re looking for teammates who bring:
Base salary in the $60,000 to $90,000 range. If interested in learning more, send resume to email@example.com for consideration.