Search underway for a Director of Operational Excellence to join our client, a distributor with 24 locations, over 300 delivery vehicles and 700 employees.
- Focus on Continuous Improvement opportunities with distribution centers, supply chain and sales
- 50% travel to the 24 distribution centers – all located in eastern half the United States
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with continuous improvement is required
- Degree in Operations, Logistics, Business, Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Green Belt / Black Belt certification and/or Lean Manufacturing certification
- Experience with lean concepts such as: Kaizen, 5S, value stream mapping, poke Yoke and DMAIC methodology
- Experience with Minitab, Power BI, Python, Tableau, Excel, Power Point a plus
- Experience in fulfillment centers, or Logistics and/or manufacturing
Base Salary – $135K – $150K
Benefits include – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, 401K, Life Insurance, Short and Long term Disability, Aflac & more.