Davalyn Corporation has been retained to fill a Vice President of Supply Chain position.
The Vice President will be the central figure responsible for taking the company to the next generation of efficient customer service and supply.
This is a full-time career position.
The qualified candidate will have senior level managerial experience with the following:
- Must have supply chain management experience with Automotive products (Automotive Aftermarket Parts, Body Parts, Performance Parts, Brakes, Mufflers, Shocks, Automotive Interiors, Automotive Audio Products, etc.)
- The logistics of manufacturing and distribution in North America
- Will have purchasing and procurement experience at a director level or have overseen the function nationally
- Will have international sourcing responsibility
- Will have developed, implemented and achieved results in corporate strategic planning
- Will have a history of working cross functionally with the senior management team and throughout the organization
- Will have documented results in team and employee development leading to the next generation of expansive corporate growth