Process Engineer in Cleveland, OH
We are seeking a multifaceted, driven, and experienced metal cutting engineer for the role of Process Engineer based in Cleveland, Ohio.
This individual reports to the Engineering & QEHS Manager.
This is a full time opportunity with considerable career growth potential.
Will be responsible for supporting Endmills manufacturing unit with routings, manufacturing strategy, manufacturing drawings, training & support to production team and improvement initiatives.
Our ideal candidate enjoys being hands on and a great teammate, working closely with our CNC Technicians and Operators to make process improvements while collaborating with other employees for continuous improvement opportunities, changes, and corrective actions.
Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing or mechanical engineering and have 3 or more years’ experience in a machining environment as a process or manufacturing engineer.
- Basic Six Sigma and lean manufacturing exposure is helpful. Duties & Responsibilities
- Use Inventor to build manufacturing process drawings that clearly outline the process steps for manufacturing and ensure success in manufacturing.
- Develop, test, and implement new tooling, CNC programs and machinery.
- Train operators and technicians in new equipment and technologies.
- Build manufacturing routing and standards for all products.
- Follow safety, health, and environmental procedures pertaining to company, legal, and ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 standards.
- Conduct training and presentations to the employees. Liaison between Engineering and Sub-contractors.
- Manage Manufacturing change process.
Must be able to read, write and speak English and possess good communication and problem-solving skills.
Proficient with Microsoft products.
Must be able to work with Inventor software, program and operate CNC machines.
Competence to operate CNC machines is a plus.
Experience in LEAN manufacturing techniques and continuous improvement principles preferred.
Base salary to $110,000 plus a performance bonus and a superior benefits package.
Please respond in confidence with a current resume to email@example.com